The Empire Club is the oldest and most prestigious program at the New York State Republican Committee (NYGOP). Empire Club members are the backbone of the NYGOP and have a powerful impact on helping our candidates win.
The Empire Club was formed by men and women who stepped up and accepted the challenge and responsibility for making our Party financially competitive. This mission is more critical now than ever.
Members enjoy a variety of benefits including regular meetings and exclusive communications as outlined below. Loyalty, perseverance and camaraderie are at the heart of the Empire Club. These values shine through all of our events. Members enjoy the opportunity to meet, network and exchange ideas and concepts with other Empire Members in their communities and throughout the State.
Membership in the Empire Club is attained through an annual (valid for one year), non-transferable contribution of $1,000.
- Four luncheons and receptions – including with Presidential candidates!
- Early registration and preferred seating for the NYGOP Gala
- End of the year "Thank You" reception
- Empire Club pin with a choice of an additional tie or scarf
EXCLUSIVE NYGOP COMMUNICATIONS
- Quarterly call with Republican Leadership
- Presidential candidate tele-conference series
- Policy briefings and updates from NYGOP Chair Ed Cox
- An Evening with Corey Lewandowski
- Preferred seating for the 2016 NYGOP Gala
- Lunch with Governor Scott Walker
- An Evening with Carly Fiorina
- An Evening Celebrating Asian American Heritage Month
- Lunch with Governor Rick Perry
- Preferred seating for the 2015 NYGOP Gala
- Lunch with Senator Rand Paul
- Lunch with General David Petraeus
- First Annual Thank You Event
- Albany Rising Star Event with State Senator Fred Akshar